Risk reduction through science and agricultural discoveries is crucial for the successful implementation of large-scale crop-transition, replacement and viability of any renewable sources of energy where reliability is essential. Continued study and research is ongoing, and partnerships are being formed in order to guarantee the reliability of Nile Fiber™ as a clear choice for large-scale sustainable power. Listed below are our industry solutions.
Diversified feedstock solutions for industry
The Wood Products Sector – Pulp and paper generation using both soft and hardwood products, composite building materials and composite R&D.
The BioEnergy Sector – Feedstock for Biofuels through torrefaction with E-coal and oil extraction, pelletizing, and ethanol generation.
The Farming/Agriculture Industry – Farming, irrigation, fertilization and forage solutions.
The Manufacturing and Medical Sector – Chemical extraction, sugars and similar product development.
The Environmental Sector – Carbon Sequestration and Phytoremediation.
We Provide Solutions to the Following Areas:
We deliver Biomass solutions in two forms:
1. We provide the plantlets;
2. We sell by the ton.
We work with our partners from the business level on up, and through all phases of production:
1. We build the business case for this endeavor to return several direct and indirect benefits (up- and down-stream), including: ROI, Carbon Sequestration, Phytoremediation and other necessary products.
2. We provide consultation about our patented propagation methods for rapid crop establishment and improved crop densities and yields through refined feedstock, giving you more dry tons per acre.
3. We also provide consultation for the successful implementation of Biomass feedstock solutions.
We license our patented processes, including:
1. Paper and pulp;
2. Composite materials;
6. Other necessary chemicals.
We Provide Diversified Feedstock Solutions
TFBS Solutions and Services
At our core we provide plants and feedstock.
At the second level we provide expertise and consultation as to how to plant, harvest, process, clean and transport biomass feedstock.
At the third level we license our patented processes, including pulp, paper, composite materials, sugars, oils, glycols and other chemicals.